Spending the night in Hiroshima? What a fantastic idea! More and more visitors are discovering the charms of Hiroshima beyond the day-trip top sights. Naturally, since we absolutely love Hiroshima, our passions flow unbridled when it comes to sharing all that's good and great about this fine city. While others may give you a drink and a Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki and call it a day, we are intent on taking you deeper into real life here! And we do it all-inclusively. Because, let's be honest: Surprise charges while on tour are a real downer.
Our private, nighttime frolic in Hiroshima focuses on two imperatives: Showing you the way locals enjoy themselves with a night on the town, and feeding you well and with great variety. We'll also ply you with a few drinks, if you're interested. Again, everything is included on our tour (gratuities too!), so no need to worry about spending a single, shiny yen while in our company. Fresh seafood, tempura, slow cooked foods, grilled items, and so much more await you. And if you've got eating restrictions, that's cool too -- just let us know. Best of all, after our tour, you'll have both a happy tummy and also a keen understanding of modern day Hiroshima culture. Please join us on this very delicious, very local, very non-mass-produced, very small group nighttime adventure. We're downright giddy thinking about your arrival! :) And perhaps a little too verbose as well.
What is included in the tour
- Dinner - A full meal, enjoyed across three different restaurants.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Up to three drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), one at each stop.
- Private tour means it's going to be the way you like it.
- Enjoy some of the best quality casual foods and drinks Hiroshima has to offer! Please eat Hiroshima-yaki on your own, because we are going to take you deeper.
- Explore the nightlife area of this amazing city. Not to worry, it's perfectly tame!
- Ever wondered pachinko and all those smiling faces advertising bars are up to? Wonder no more.
- Check out how locals shop for food, and cruise one on the main shopping avenues.
- Be regaled by an entertaining guide with native English who also speaks fluent Japanese! No choppy language volleys here.
Your tour starts with a visit to Hon-Dori, one of Hiroshima's most famous shopping streets. See how locals do their shopping, and the kinds of stores they visit, on this traditional covered shopping avenue. After that, we slip into the backstreets for a look at a food shopping venue, before popping into our first of three restaurants for food and drink.
Food and drink throughout the evening promised to be varied assortment of both modern and classic Japanese cuisine, as served by "tachinomi", or Japanese-style standing bar restaurants. The atmosphere is convivial, and small plates allow for lots of flavors to be sampled. Over the course of the evening, you'll be exposed to at least ten different dishes, and up to three types of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages.
The evening continues on with a light cavort through the entertainment district and also two more restaurants. We cover just about every aspect of adult fun on this tour, but there's nothing tawdry about our adventures. The tours is perfectly suitable for teens and above.